Skip to main content

What the.....

So get this!

Mom and dad took us to this weird home for a few days, then before we knew it, we were thrown into these cage things in the car!  On our way to the car, mom and dad put us in our space suits and were trying to get us to go there on our own...AS IF I would put myself in a cage?!  

So I did the only thing I could think of.  I ran.

But dad caught up with me and put me in the mini-cage to get me in to the car.  Duped.

So I figured, this will be quick.  Right?  Right?

Wrong.  

I was in this cage for a very. Long. Time.  My scratch box was in the cage, so I decided if I can't do anything about it, I may as well sit on up in my box and wait it out.  And nap.  I do like a good nap.

But let me tell you, my brother Figaro was just don't dealing.  He was running all over his cage and acting like a fool.  He kept telling me it was bouncy.  He kept trying to tell mom and dad too.  They stopped off at this place called The Walmart.  I guess it must be a cat store because they came back with beds and toys for both of us.  

This stuff from The Walmart didn't help Fig out one bit.  He kept running around and yelling at mom and dad.  It was kind of disruptive to my nap.

And then get this.  After a whole day in the car, we stopped.  I thought for sure we were finally HOME.  And then when mom took me out....we were in the Upside Down that Fig was telling me about!!  The big orange ball was high up above us, the ground felt soft underneath my paws.  There were these big tall sticks with green things all over them (come to find out they're something called trees?).  And there in the middle of the Upside Down was the space ship!!  It had FOLLOWED US!!!

Well when mom put me on the Upside Down, I KNEW something was weird about this place so I bolted for the Space Ship.  I might not be safe in there but for SURE it wasn't safe in the Upside Down so I figured it was the less of two evils.

There is this small little door in the Space Ship under where mom and dad sleep.  I ran for it because I figured there was no way they could find me there.  And I stayed there as long as I could.

After a while I got a little curious so I went to look out the window.  It appears my brother was in the Upside Down and he was diving for some bushes!!  Mom went charging after him and when they came out they were covered in sticky ball things.  Later that night Fig told me it was one of the most exhilarating experiences of his life.  Mom and dad were brushing him for hours trying to get the sticky things off of him.  Mom didn't seem as exhilarated by the experience. 
Inside the Space Ship
We stayed in the Space Ship until the next morning when the sun came up again.  We kept trying to say hi to mom and dad all night.  I mean they were sleeping RIGHT THERE in the same room as us!!  That almost never happens, but when it does, we try to get them to play.

Well we thought we were done with that whole car thing but they put us BACK in the next day!!  The whole car shook and creaked.  Figaro just was not handling it...again.  Mom and Dad stopped at The Walmart again (it seemed like we were going to this place a lot).  When mom came back she had this blue can that shot out yellow orange stuff.  Every time she gave it to Fig he got quiet and took a nap.  Cheez Wow I think she called it.  She tried it on me but I wasn't going to fall for it.  Whatever was in that stuff was definitely poison.

Looking out the window of the Space Ship
Well this pattern went on for a couple of days.  We would ride in these cages all day, mom would drug Fig with Cheez Wow, and at night we would sleep in the Space Ship.  They kept talking about this Laska place and asking us if we were excited.  I just wondered when and where we were going to get there.  So far it seemed like we were never going to get there.  I just wondered if I would ever see a sink again.

I think I hear someone coming, so I'd better get back to my box!

🐾 Cleo


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Real Deal

So we are here to tell you the real deal.  What really happened.... We were sitting around one day...as we do...enjoying our afternoon nap when Mom walks in saying something about some Laska place and Dad has some space suit that he's trying to put our legs in attached to a long cord.  Mom and Dad had been pretty weird lately, talking about this Laska a lot and working on some giant yellow spaceship in the yard.  Well, we weren't born yesterday.  When someone tries to put a space suit on you and take you to somewhere called Laska, you run!  Far!  We went all the way to the front closet, burrowed behind some clothes and waited for this whole scene to die down. Thing is, it didn't. Stardust All the sudden there were strange men in the house, lots of noise and banging around, things disappearing from everywhere.  They were taking things out of our closet and putting it in boxes.  Slowly, one by one, clothes and boxes were disappearing from our closet and we were runn